Course No: 90.267-061; ISIS Class Nbr: 9352
Introduces students to the techniques of programming in C. The language syntax, semantics, its applications, and the portable library are covered. This course is not an introductory course in programming. However, it will teach some of the basics in the first few weeks. Students should have a working knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Previous programming experience
- Special Notes: Students may not receive credit for both the 90.211/90.212 sequence and 90.267
This course qualifies for free MSDNA software!
- Section Notes: P: Previous programming experience;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Timothy Niesen
- Textbook Information
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2014: Jan 21 to Apr 05
- Tuition: $1095
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Register for Courses
Register for this course using the online Non Degree Registration Form or print and mail-in/fax-in the completed pdf version.
Register at http://isis.uml.edu using the ISIS Class NBR noted on the left.
Additional Registration Information
Questions About This Course???
Email our Student Support Center for assistance, or call for advising at (800) 480-3190 and press 3 to speak with an advisor. See links at the bottom of this page for technical assistance with your online course.
See links at the bottom of this page for technical assistance with your online course.