Course No: 90.267-061; SIS Class Nbr: 15334
Introduces students to the techniques of programming in C. The language syntax, semantics, its applications, and the portable library are covered. This course is not an introductory course in programming. However, it will teach some of the basics in the first few weeks. Students should have a working knowledge of at least one high- level programming language.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Previous programming experience
- Special Notes: Students may not receive credit for both the 90.211/90.212 sequence and 90.267
This course qualifies for free MSDNA software!
- Section Notes: Previous programming experience
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Timothy Niesen
- UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2015: Sep 01 to Nov 07
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1110
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Register for this Course
Register at http://sis.uml.edu using the SIS Class NBR noted on the left.
Additional Registration Information
- Email us at Continuing_Education@uml.edu
- Call us at (800) 480-3190 and press 1 to speak with an advisor.