Course No: 90.267-061; ISIS Class Nbr: 3411
Introduces students to the techniques of programming in C. The language syntax, semantics, its applications, and the portable library are covered. This course is not an introductory course in programming. However, it will teach some of the basics in the first few weeks. Students should have a working knowledge of at least one high- level programming language.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Previous programming experience
- Special Notes: Students may not receive credit for both the 90.211/90.212 sequence and 90.267
This course qualifies for free MSDNA software!
- Section Notes: P: Previous programming experience
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Timothy Niesen
- UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2015: May 18 to Jul 25
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1095
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Note: Face-to-Face /On Campus Summer Courses require additional Friday meeting dates:
May 18-June 25 Mon/Wed Evening Classes include 3 FRIDAYS: May 22, June 5 and June 19 at the regularly scheduled hours.
May 18-June 25 Tues/Thurs Evening Classes include 2 FRIDAYS: May 29 and June 12 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Jul 07 to Aug 13 Mon/Wed Evening Classes include 3 FRIDAYS: July 10, July 24 and August 7 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Jul 07 to Aug 13 Tues/Thurs Evening Classes include 2 FRIDAYS: July 17 and July 31 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Register for this Course
Register at http://sis.uml.edu using the SIS Class NBR noted on the left.
Additional Registration Information
- Email us at Continuing_Education@uml.edu
- Call us at (800) 480-3190 and press 3 to speak with an advisor.