Course No: 84.102-032; ISIS Class Nbr: 2416
This course presents the inherently fascinating topics of crime and criminal investigations as a pathway for teaching the fundamental chemical concepts most often covered in an introductory non-majors course. This course capitalizes on the surge of interest in the scientific investigation of crime (as sparked by CSI and other television shows) and will collate the theme of forensic science with the fundamentals of chemistry. The course material will be continually updated with each offering.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: SCL
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Samuel Sawan
- UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2015: May 18 to Aug 08
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1095
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Register for this Course
Register at http://sis.uml.edu using the SIS Class NBR noted on the left.
Additional Registration Information
- Email us at Continuing_Education@uml.edu
- Call us at (800) 480-3190 and press 3 to speak with an advisor.