Course No: 84.101-062; ISIS Class Nbr: 2414
Provides an understanding of basic chemical principles -- atomic structure, bonding and interparticle forces, physical and chemical properties of matter through hands-on examination of matter and the application of principles to understanding the chemistry of current issues (e.g., environmental chemistry, biochemistry, food and drug chemistry) and the analysis of problems dealing with these issues. This course is not available for credit for Science or Engineering majors.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes: SCL
- Section Notes: SCL
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Philip Lamprey
- UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2015: May 18 to Jul 25
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1095
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Register for this Course
Register at http://sis.uml.edu using the SIS Class NBR noted on the left.
Additional Registration Information
- Email us at Continuing_Education@uml.edu
- Call us at (800) 480-3190 and press 3 to speak with an advisor.