Course No: 60.501-082; ISIS Class Nbr: 8872
An introduction to financial accounting within the context of business transactions and business decisions. This course is a broad introduction to using accounting information from the user's perspective with little emphasis on traditional debits, credits, journal entries and ledgers. Emphasis is placed on preparing and understanding financial statements.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes: If not currently registered in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA Coordinator, Kathleen Rourke at 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: Open to MBA, Business Certificate or Doctor of Engineering students
- Credits: 2;
- Instructor: Stephen Chunias
- Textbook Information
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2014: Mar 24 to May 16
- Tuition: $1200
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Register for Courses
Register for this course using the online Non Degree Registration Form or print and mail-in/fax-in the completed pdf version.
Register at http://isis.uml.edu using the ISIS Class NBR noted on the left.
Additional Registration Information
Questions About This Course???
Email our Student Support Center for assistance, or call for advising at (800) 480-3190 and press 3 to speak with an advisor. See links at the bottom of this page for technical assistance with your online course.
See links at the bottom of this page for technical assistance with your online course.