Course No: 60.501-082; ISIS Class Nbr: 14522
An introduction to financial accounting within the context of business transactions and business decisions. This course is a broad introduction to using accounting information from the user's perspective with little emphasis on traditional debits, credits, journal entries and ledgers. Emphasis is placed on preparing and understanding financial statements.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes: If not currently registered in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA Coordinator, Kathleen Rourke at 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: MBA, MGFB Certificate, PSM, Doctor of Engineering programs; requires knowledge of excel
- Credits: 2;
- Instructor: Samuel Divine
- Textbook Information
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2014: Oct 27 to Dec 18
- Tuition: $1200
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Register for this Course
Register at http://isis.uml.edu using the ISIS Class NBR noted on the left.
Additional Registration Information
- Email us at Continuing_Education@uml.edu
- Call us at (800) 480-3190 and press 3 to speak with an advisor.