Course No: 47.572-031; ISIS Class Nbr: 14405
This course will explore the legal and ethical issues facing professionals working with individuals diagnosed with disabilities, particularly those on the autism spectrum. The goal is to provide behavior analysts and other professionals the opportunity to develop skills in dealing with the complex legal and ethical issues that arise when working in human service fields.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: 47.565 or 47.566.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: 47.565 or 45.566
- Instructor: Rebecca Markovits
- UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2015: Sep 01 to Dec 05
- Chat Hours: Thu 4-5pm*
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1710
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours in our online courses provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers, and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended. Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the scheduled times.
Register for this Course
Register at http://sis.uml.edu using the SIS Class NBR noted on the left.
Additional Registration Information
- Email us at Continuing_Education@uml.edu
- Call us at (800) 480-3190 and press 1 to speak with an advisor.