Course No: 47.572-031; ISIS Class Nbr: 12444
This course will explore the legal and ethical issues facing professionals working with individuals diagnosed with disabilities, particularly those on the autism spectrum. The goal is to provide behavior analysts and other professionals the opportunity to develop skills in dealing with the complex legal and ethical issues that arise when working in human service fields.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: 47.565 or 47.566.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: 47.565 or 47.566
- Instructor: David Kuhn
- Textbook Information
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2015: Jan 20 to May 02
- Tuition: $1635
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Register for this Course
Register at http://isis.uml.edu using the ISIS Class NBR noted on the left.
Additional Registration Information
- Email us at Continuing_Education@uml.edu
- Call us at (800) 480-3190 and press 3 to speak with an advisor.